That’s right folks, registrations are opening on March 1st 2019! Before you register, you should ensure you have the following information available (but don’t worry if some of it is missing; you can go back into the registration system anytime and update it).
- Your personal details such as name, address, contact phone numbers, and your scouting details;
- Parent/guardian personal details such as name, address, email address and contact phone numbers
- The name of the Jamboree Troop you will be a part of;
- Medical details and history, special dietary requirements, current medication etc;
- A passport style ID photo of yourself (head to shoulders, taken on a white background with good lighting);
- Emergency contacts – the names of two people that we will be able to contact in an emergency. Both people must be contactable during the Jamboree.
Further information will be posted closer to the time registrations open. There will be a step-by-step guide available to help you through the registration process.