Use this calendar to help plan your Jamboree journey. Keep updated with pages from Time to Plan and events held by the Jamboree Management Team.
Allow 18 at least months – The timeline for preparing to go to a Jamboree needs to be about 18 months. The prime driver is the fundraising and 12 months or less is simply not enough time to allow the project to proceed with minimal stress for the team involved.
Everyone gets a copy – Get parents and leaders, including the Patrol Leaders, involved in creating the timeline. The better they understand it and take ownership of it, the more committed they will be to the project.
Use the “subscribe” button at the bottom of the calendar to import it directly to your own devices!
Zone Scout Leaders join the JLT for another Zoom meeting. Details to come via email.
This is a general chat about Jamboree and your progress within the Zone. It would be great to have lots of people join in so we can get your feedback into the Jamboree process.
- Roadshows – Now called Expos!
- Questions you’d like answered
- How is Jamboree planning going in your Zone?
- How many Troops will you have?
- How are the Troop Leader applications coming?
- How are we doing on communications?
- What do you need at the moment?
- What else can do to help you?
- Q&A Session