This is your chance to Solve The Mystery!
Three steps to success:
Assignment one: Collect information to prove your identity
Before you register, you should ensure you should collect together the information required for registration from the list below (don’t worry if some of it is missing; you can go back into the registration system anytime and update it).
- Your personal details such as name, address, contact phone numbers, and your scouting details;
- Parent/guardian personal details such as name, address, email address and contact phone numbers
- The name of the Jamboree Troop you will be a part of;
- Medical details and history, special dietary requirements, current medication etc;
- A passport style ID photo of yourself (head to shoulders, taken on a white background with good lighting);
- Emergency contacts – the names of two people that we will be able to contact in an emergency. Both people must be contactable during the Jamboree.
Assignment two: Create a personal and secret password
You will need a username and password to access the registration system. Your password must be 8 to 12 characters and include at least 1 capital letter, 1 lower case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Your password or phase cannot include scout or jamboree.
Assignment three: Register to Solve the Mystery
- Follow the link below to get to the registration system. Start at “Register New User” with your username and password.
- When you click “register” you will receive a verification email. This is critical to setting up your Secret Identity. When you login for the first time, you will be asked to enter your verification code contained from the verification email.
- If you don’t receive an activation email, check your junk or spam folder, before emailing us.
Do you think you’re ready for the challenge? Your mission starts now!
Please feel free to get in touch with the Jamboree team if you have any questions at email@example.com